Tuesday, September 16, 2014

When You Actually Predict Something

Hi, and welcome back to Take On The World. Today is September 16 and there is school. In TA, we were handed out bookmarks. Farkle chose mine. It was a marten. He is now over obsessed with me being a marten. He'll be upset if I don't bring it everywhere. And I mean everywhere! Well, let's continue. In period one, Farkle and I went to art. I was struggling to find out something for my 3rd assignment which was drawing anything funny. So, Farkle took my sketchbook and helped me out by drawing something. He drew a baby. The thing with this baby, it wore wacky pajamas and it had big eyes. Then, in Period two we went to gym. We went outside to run 4 laps around our school. So, we were first split up so that one class of grade sevens runs one way, and the other class runs the other way. We had to warm up first. We had to run to the wall of the school and back 4 times which didn't take long. I grabbed Farkle's hand every time we weren't running, I don't know why, but I did. We then were split up and ran. We ran together. Then, I got a headache so I told the gym teacher. She said I can walk. "Can I walk with her?" Farkle asked. "Do you have a headache? Are you going to puke? Are you bleeding?" She asked him. "No, but I don't want to leave her behind." He said. "You're a good friend Farkle." the teacher said and I smiled at Farkle. "You can walk with Riley." So, we walked and I leaned my head up on him. Next time, we ran boys and girls and I was okay to run now. Then, after that lap Farkle and I were discussing how we'll probably be in the same group. The teacher stood up. "Okay, Farkle that way and Riley that way!" She shouted to the class. pointing to two separate ways. "Mrs. Graham's class follow Riley and Hanson follow Farkle." Basically, I ran with none of my classmates. When Farkle and I reached the end, we hugged and laughed about that. She split us up because she overheard us saying we'll be together! That was really fun!! He was really happy and up-beat today. We read wikias and found out that me and him share strong similarities to my parents in BMW. So, what ended up happening to my parents? Married. Two kids. Family. Uh, oh. Well, I'm glad I spent this day with Farkle, and besides, tomorrow's his birthday, which means more special treatment.... again!

No comments:

Post a Comment