Saturday, September 27, 2014

Flaws

Girl Meets World Episode Girl Meets Flaws will air on October 24th 2014. Farkle is bullied in school and we try to find out who did it. That is the flaw of the episode. Or is it?

Farkle doesn't show up to class, and he changes himself not to be Farkle. I am sitting in my desk when my dad says life gives you opportunities. I looked back and saw Farkle's desk empty, without him. I missed him (says wikia). So, I stood up and said "May I be excused?" "Why?" Or something my dad said. "The world has given me an opportunity" I said and I walked out. Then, the flaws come in. Just watch this clip...


As you can see, I hug Farkle, randomly. That is not like episodes me. I wouldn't do that. Well, apparently I would. That's who I am in that episode. I don't understand why I'd do that now, but then, I'll know. I can kind of see why. Farkle looks so upset in that scene. He really does. I feel kinda bad for him. Well, there are flaws in that episode. If I am with Farkle basically this whole episode (I've seen photos of us together), than who is Maya stuck with? :D Well, there are flaws. Girl Meets Flaws. Couldn't have titled it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment