Thursday, September 18, 2014

Head Patter Returns!

In the first grade, Maya, Farkle, and I were in the same class as a kid named Geovoni who was often called Geo for our 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade years. He was the kid who always picked his nose and patted my head. He was that really awkward kid. He invited Maya and I to his 7th birthday at a gymnastics place. So, I always brought him up here and there saying "Remember him?" and thinking I'd never see him again. Also, there was a kid named Thomas Lee who went to my school for kindergarten-grade 3 who had a crush on me that whole time. He would never stop liking me. My dad laughed at that. Anyways, today in my art class, I was sitting across from 2 boys. They were acting like chimps. So, I began having a conversation with them. Suddenly, I was talking about my past school life. The one boy said, 'I think I know you.' and that boy was Geo. He said he knew a girl named Riley in the 1st grade to the 3rd and he has a school picture of her. He was playing dumb with me. To let him know it was me, I began to talk about Thomas Lee who had a crush on me (but then moved to Australia 1 day before I moved houses in October 2010). So, Geo blurted out, "Thomas! I know him!" and I was shocked. "Really? The one I knew moved to Australia." I said. "He did! But he comes back to visit me! I think I know you!!!" He kept saying. "I thought Thomas Lee died." I said. "No, he's still with us." Geo said. "You know, the Australia floods. I thought he died." I said. Geo laughed that I thought Thomas was dead. "I'm shocked you know him." I said. Geo nodded. A part of me really wants to know how Thomas Lee is doing. Really, I miss that kid hitting on me everyday. It was funny. Now, I know better than to be shy about it. I really miss that kid. Geo has given me more hope of seeing Thomas again. I really do wanna know how he turned out. Another thing checked off my list, seeing how Geovoni turned out. Here's my list...


  • See how Geovoni turned out
  • See how Thomas Lee turned out
  • Re-meet Thomas Lee
  • Know whether Thomas Lee is dead or not
  • See how Hailey Furlong turned out (from my 1st grade)
This is what I want to know. I really want to know this. Thomas Lee is actually alive!!! I am shocked. He is living and breathing on this here planet earth. Alive, Thomas. How much I miss that kid, really. He was... weird. He was mean to me only once in my entire life. Well, Head Patter Geo returns, and I guess he's matured a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment