Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Past I Had

This is the post when I finally show some pictures of me at younger ages! So, here goes nothin!

I was maybe eight or nine there. It was my official Grade 4 school picture! My parents were very proud of it.

This is the Grade 4 school picture my parents were about to choose. They decided to choose the other one, I guess.


I was eleven years old there. I am wearing a New York outfit!! I picked it out myself!!



I was six years old when I went for lunch with my uncle. He is pretty awesome, and I was really cute!

I was about to perform at the school talent show when I was 10. Of course, the really creepy kid, Austin Jefferson was hitting on me before I went on. I hated him because he was really sarcastic and mean to me to show me his feelings. My dad thought that time was funny, though and took a picture. I once got Austin back for being mean to me by calling him short. Seriously, he was in Grade 5 there. I should have been in Grade 3!

I was maybe 9 there when I was visting my aunt's house in California. Yeah, that's right. There's Austin Jefferson. He apparently was visiting his grandparents for summer. My aunt invited him over after I told her the story about him being there. My dad took pictures of me being annoyed!

I was nine years old. I don't even know what I was doing!

Thank you for reading about my funny childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment