Sunday, September 28, 2014

Girl Meets Talented

Last night, I invited Smackle over for a sleepover with Maya, Lucas, Auggie, Farkle and I. She came to help me and Farkle do dolly hair while Auggie and Maya navigated wikia for more photos for Maya's DS. So, I was fired from being in Farkle's business. After Maya threatened him, he apologized to me, and it was very sweet. Then, we were going to bed upstairs and I was upset. Maya was spending a lot of time with Isadora Smackle (had to say full name, came naturally). It was like they were best friends. I sat down on the bed and I was upset. Everyone told Farkle to talk to me, so he did. He came and sat with me, "You okay?" He asked. I shook my head, and leaned it on him. Finally, I layed down beside him, and he still sat there. Both of us fell asleep like that. Than we woke up to Maya, Smackle, and Auggie wanting us to watch Auggie and Smackle perform Everytime We Touch by Cascada for us. I knew Smackle would be no good, and Auggie was only 5, so I was prepared to have my ears hurt. Auggie begun the song and it was pretty well done for a five year old. Smackle then came in, and it was so shocking. She had real talent. It was shocking to see her sing like that. It wasn't just that one line, she was amazing at all the parts of the song. It turns out, Smackle has more talent than just smarts. She's really quite talented.


No comments:

Post a Comment