Saturday, October 4, 2014

Remembering Butterscotch & Apple Fritter

Butterscotch Rose Minkus-Matthews was the baby butterfly who was found by Farkle and I on August 10th 2014, but born July 19th 2012, so she was 2 years old. She had a broken wing, and we tried to heal her. We spent quality time with her before she passed away. At 6:11PM on August 10th 2014, she flew to butterfly Heaven. Apple Fritter Tulip Minkus-Matthews was the ladybug Farkle and I found today. She had broken legs. She was born on May 18th 2006, so she was 7 years old. Farkle then began going with Maya with little Apple Fritter. I wasn't really apart of her life. So, I stayed with Lucas. Finally, we got home and I saw Farkle and Maya with her. I realized she isn't worth the fight if they'll be with her. I knew I wouldn't be apart of her life. So, I told Farkle to leave her. We went in and I figured she died from being left alone, and neglected like that (even though she's a ladybug). So, she passed away today on October 4th 2014. I made a video for these 2 bugs to be remembered.

MUTE THE SONG ON THE VIDEO IF YOU KNOW ME. IT IS MY FULL, NOT PIANO VERSION, BUT THE REAL VERSION OF MY NEW SONG, MOONLIGHT. SO, MUTE IT OR ELSE.


We remember Butterscotch and Apple Fritter. May the bug's memories live on forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment