Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Slide and the Pool

Last night, Maya, Lucas, Farkle and I took us and the 4 younger kids we met to the pool. There's Auggie, Ava, and their new friends Ben and Angela. They're 7, though. So, we took them. I wore a purple bikini, and Farkle was flattered by that. He loved it. We grabbed on to each other when everyone was still together. Then, Maya, Lucas, Ben, and Angela went one way, and Auggie, Ava, Farkle and I went the other. You can view Maya's blog, The 99 Problems of Maya Hart to read her post about what she did. But Farkle and I took Auggie and Ava on the slide. "I call going with Riley." Auggie said. "What? No." Farkle said. "I'll go with you next." I said putting my hand on Farkle's shoulder. "Okay..." Farkle said sadly. I put my other hand on his other shoulder and shook him. "Come on, you're fine. You can go with Ava..." I said and then drifted off. I realized... Farkle and Ava! It's funny. You can view Angela's blog to read about the whole Farkle and Ava thing. It's angela-carter.blogspot.ca. So, we went in those groups. Farkle and Ava went first. Once I got down, Farkle grabbed on to me. "Let's go." He said. Then, he looked at me in the bikin again. He drifted off. "Farkle?" I said shaking him. "Oh! The slide. Right!" He said. Auggie and Ava went down first. Farkle told me he was scared to go with me, because I was older than Ava and she was slower because she was smaller. "Farkle, listen" I said grabbing onto his shoulders. He grabbed onto my waist, and I thought 'Flaws.' I didn't stop him though. "Farkle, you can trust me. You know you can. Okay, you can hold on to me." I said. "I will, and I am now." Farkle said and continued to grab onto my waist, like Flaws. I smiled at him. Our dialouge continued for a while until Auggie and Ava came up again. "We were waiting" Auggie said. "Sorry." I said. Ava looked at how Farkle and I were holding each other. I saw her look and we let go fast. "We'll go." I said. "We'll go?" I said looking at Farkle for an answer. "Yeah, we'll go..." He said. We sat down and went down together. He screamed once. I grabbed onto him. "You're fine! I said. He was in the front first and I got scared for him because the water would fly into his face. "Switch!!" I yelled. "WHAT!" He said. I quickly swapped our spots just in time for the water to hit my face. "You did that for me?" He asked. I laughed. "Yup!" I responded. We hugged until Auggie and Ava came down. We were always going down the slide. As kids, Auggie and Ava wanted to do the same thing over and over again, but me and Farkle wanted to go in the hot-tub, and they weren't wanting to. I told Auggie and Ava to stay on the slide while Farkle and I go in the hot tub for 5 minutes. So, the kids agreed and then Farkle and I took off. We sat in the hot tub and talked for a little bit. Then, we decided we should get back to Auggie and Ava, who apparently took off with Ben. I saw them. I said that was okay. So, Farkle and I constantly went down the slide over and over. Than, we all went to DQ! That's how the night ended!

No comments:

Post a Comment