Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I Guess I've Finally Realized

So, this post is going to be painful to write, because I never wanted to have to write this, but I am. Last night, I guess I finally realized something. I realized that there is a lot more to Farkle than I thought. I don't know why it was last night, but I did. He was mean last night to Maya, but before that, after he apologized too I realized. I really want to know what the future has in store for the two of us. I want to know. I love him so much. Besides, I am becoming creepily obsessive. Instead of doing my math homework, I doodled Riley+Farkle drawings with hearts instead. I really think, I hate saying this, but maybe wikia was right about the whole me having a possible crush on Farkle. Besides, I said I liked him in Flaws. So, I really do love him, and I guess I've realized that.

No comments:

Post a Comment