Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fish, Fish, Fishies!!

Hey guys! I know I just posted recently, but that was a little bit ago so... I have another topic. My parents agreed that next month, I can get a pet!! I am gonna get a goldfish!! I will wake up one morning, and see a little GOLDFISH!!! I am Soo excited. I cannot wait to raise my own goldfish. Goldfish actually have more to them than you think they do. They have personalities. They can be timid and shy, or outgoing and ready to swim. They don't have eyelids, so it's important that when they need to nap or sleep that you turn out the lights because a goldfish cannot sleep in the light. I've read a lot of information, and it said many new owners make mistakes with them and they die within months or even weeks. I am very worried for my new goldifsh that he/she might die very soon. That is why I am doing research to keep my goldfish VERY happy and healthy. I am also afraid to overfeed it. But, I wont make that mistake. I am reading right now, 12 mistakes that new owners make with fish, that I don't have to. So, I will soon have a new goldfish to come home to the Matthews house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment