Saturday, October 4, 2014

My Life Turned to the Greater

Tonight, my family (along with Farkle, Lucas, and Maya) went to First Alliance Church. It is a very big and professional church. Before it began I had to take Auggie to the Discovery Kids place. He wanted to stay with me, so I took him and he finally agreed. So, then we went into the Junior High Students group for middle school kids. It was Farkle, Lucas, Maya and I. The main speaker's name was Cory. I told him my dad was named Cory. He asked if it was spelt like his and I said yes. "Up top!" He said high-fiving me. He thought it was awesome. Then, I was wandering with Lucas and Maya was with Farkle. I realized that I don't want them alone together. Lucas and I plotted to not get them alone. Finally, the service for middle school began. Cory spoke for a while and then we split off into groups. Before we split into groups, Farkle was crying very badly. I felt terrible and it broke my heart. I hated seeing him like that. I wanted to go and sit beside him. I couldn't. Eventually, Maya and I began acting like best friends again. We held each other's hand. We laughed. We played. We fooled around. It was great. We went to the Grade 7 Girls group. It rocked! They were awesome! There was a girl named Nicole who was so funny! A girl named Kaylee who was obsessed with a girl named Janet who was obsessed with rainbow unicorns. Michaela, who wanted to become a unicorn. There was Lauren who's grandparents were in Turkey, close to Iraq where there was a war going on, and she was scared for them. We first went around saying our names and favorite animals. I said a fish, and Maya said her farrot, Ginger. We explained what we've done in the past week and what we can do to be generous. We were doing a prayer circle in the end. We went around praying for what people said, and what we said. I prayed for Maya, that Auggie wouldn't keep her up all night asking questions. Everyone said Auggie's name was awesome. I said it'll bite him in the butt when he's older! Nicole laughed at that! Maya was praying for Lauren's grandpa, while Kaylee was doing the grandma. Maya accidently said Nicole's grandpa and everyone bursted into laughter. At first she didn't get it, but she finally realized she said the wrong name and began laughing too! Then, I prayed for Farkle that he'd be okay. I said 'whatever he's upset about' and Maya pointed at me. "Ohh!!" I said. "It was me. I upset him." I prayed for him. When we got in the car, Lucas sat beside me and Farkle with Maya, and Auggie in his carseat with the baby belt. I said that Lucas and Farkle have to switch seats. I needed to talk to Farkle. Maya didn't wanna sit by Lucas. She was mad at him. So, Lucas had to sit in Auggie's baby belt seat. Maya laughed at that. Anyway, on the drive I talked to Farkle. I apologized, and he cried his little eyes out. I let him soak me, I was happy to. I hugged him so very tightly. He deserves me. He deserves friends. I was almost crying at that point. I felt terrible for him. And then there it was, I got my Farkle back. I got that little guy back with me. I was SOOO happy that I had the little guy back! I was saying over and over in my head, "God, you answer prayers! Thank you SOO much!!!" I realized he had blessed me tonight. So, basically, I have Farkle back, and every Saturday we go to First Alliance. Every Saturday night instead of Sunday mornings. Now our Sundays are free, and Saturday nights we have fun! I'm so psyched to go back! That was the best! I loved it. Tomorrow, we were promised a swimming trip. More time with my friends, and more time to have fun! My life has offically turned to the greater!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment