Friday, October 31, 2014

Crazy 6th Graders!

Okay, I kinda may or may not have just said something to Maya and Caprice. It's terrorizing. I still can't believe I said that! Okay, okay. Here it goes... I admitted my disturbing grade 6 story. Okay, here it is.

It was a day in like November of Grade 6, so a year ago. Farkle and I had to work on a English project. So, I had to go to his house. He still lives in that same house. So, we had to work on our project one weekend night. It was like 7pm. So, we were together there. "How do I spell this word?" I asked about a big grade 8 word. Farkle told me and I thanked him. So, then Farkle's mom came in. "Kids, you've been working since you got home from school." She said. "Actually since Riley got here." Farkle said. "Oh yeah. But, why don't you guys watch a movie?" She asked. "Okay!" Farkle said and grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I smiled. We sat down on his couch and began watching a movie. It was a scary movie. It was REALLLYYYY scary. When it got to a very scary part, I was almost crying. Farkle looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head, frightened and crying. He grabbed onto me, slowly because he was probably afraid I'd make him leave. Then, he fully hugged me. I leaned into him. We eventually fell asleep like that, but in our sleep we let go. Then, Farkle's mom or dad probably picked me up and layed me in Farkle's bed, and let Farkle stay on the couch. We woke up in the morning, and had a bunch of awkward staring at eachother moments. I thought to myself, "Oh dear Lord, I have a crush on Farkle!!!" And then the next week, it went away.




I think this was us that same year. That must've been like March or April 2014, but we were still eleven I think.


That was DEFINENTLY us in Novemeber 2013. The first one is us in Novemeber 2013, the second one must've been like April 2014, the 3rd one looks like we are 10, and the fourth one, well it's me.

So, the point is, that was my temporary 3 day crush on Farkle in Grade 6!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Riley,
    I have too, recently had a quotev account. I am writing a story, and am concidering to getting it published. Mind reviewing it? Maya has and she really liked it, I would be honored if u would. Maybe even tell Cory about it? Can u call ur review the adventures of Alice and Nigel Newman review by Riley Matthews? Here's the link http://www.quotev.com/story/5567869/Untitled/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! And I really miss you! I miss being on Quotev! I'd be happy to review your story! More than happy!

    ReplyDelete