Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fast Loose

My hamster Kiwi is still at home with me. I just wanted to let you know that he's not gone. So, he's been doing great lately, infact he has a personality! He's super fast and jumpy. He's also very adventerous. He nibbles a whole awful lot and only bit twice. Frenquelly, I am the one he bit both times, and he clearly likes me best. He is also desperate beyond all measures for food. He is in love with food. It's crazy! Kiwi also hates kiwis. Kiwi likes Maya but hates my mother. It's funny!! He also talks in hamster squeak form a little bit. He doesn't talk much, so he is shy when it comes to talking, but when he does talk he is extremely loud and I could say he talks for a while too. I'm very glad I saved his life. I wouldn't be where I am now without him. He changed me. And I'm doing great with him!


This is basically EXACTLY how Kiwi looks. It's not him, but I have none of him uploaded, sorry! But, he also has those big black-brown eyes and those black ears. That's also his size. He is orange with one white stripe. That's really something, huh! Just like my boy that other boy is! Maybe they're related? Fun thoughts! Well, this is my Kiwi, and this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment