Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nobody Will

Sometimes, the people who you thought loved you, really love somebody else more than they care about you. They tell you that there is nobody else but you. They tell you not to think that ever and not to be afraid to talk to them. Well, sometimes you should be afraid, because fear is something we can't conquer all the time. We have to learn to live with it. We have to learn that life isn't always what we expect it to be. We need to know that there are twists and turns in life.

Here's something my mother told me, today...

People are always so upset when someone meaningful walks out of their life. They feel like it's their fault and that they're not good enough without that person. But really, God is just taking them out of your life because they wont take you to where God wants you to be in life. If you stay with them, you'll never move on to what God has in store for you.

Now, I wasn't planning to do a song relation this post, but I will. I know I haven't mentioned this in a while, but I'm going to do Best Friends Forever, because it's about losing someone you love. Not to death. But to friendship. And the title "Best Friends Forver" may not mean it has to be about your best friend. It could be someone else you thought would never betray you. Like always, representation parts are highlighted.

NOTE: IN THE CHORUS, THE TERM YOU IS REFERRING TO THE PERSON YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. IN THE PARTS THAT AREN'T THE CHORUS, THE TERM YOU IS REFERRING TO ME.

Tears you try so hard to hide,
You hold it all inside,
Pretend it doesn't matter,

Why you keep it to yourself,
When you got someone else,
You know can make it better,

You try to be so strong,
But I always know when something's wrong
See you when your feeling down,

Hey, wasn't it you who'd always be there for me?,
Don't forget what we've been through together,
Hey, isn't it true,
We promised to always be best friends forever,

Yeah.

Words, that you don't need to say,
The sad that's on your face,
Isn't hard to see through,
I've been there once or twice,
It's you that made things right,
My turn to be there for you,

You try to be so strong,
But I always know when something's wrong
See you when your feeling down,

Hey, wasn't it you who'd always be there for me?,
Don't forget what we've been through together,
Hey, isn't it true,
We promised to always be best friends forever,


When the rain comes down (I'll be there),
I will always be around,Just wanna be the one to catch you when you fall,

Hey, wasn't it you who'd always be there for me?,
Don't forget what we've been through together,
Hey, isn't it true,
We promised to always be best friends forever


That is my relation to my good old song, Best Friends Forever. I haven't listened to it since September. I'm actually listening to it right now, just to write this. I'm not sick of it at all. I honestly miss it.

The point of this post is to say, Farkle began going with Maya for NO SOLID REASON. I swear there was no reason. It made me realize that I am getting out of this thing with Farkle. Not with Maya. I'm listening to Best Friends Forever, and she's mine. So, that's not goin' anywhere. But Farkle and I, I can't see that working out. And as long as I am out of it, I wont care how much they go together unless I think he is stealing Maya from me. So, there we go, it's a done deal.

I never put quotes on my posts, so I will, today.



This is more true than anything, and I made this myself. The thing with this one, it's unknown if the hands in the background are pulling the heart apart, or putting it back together. That's all up to you.


That is true. Nobody knows how many twisted secrets are up inside my head, but I don't tell anyone because I am afraid that they wont care as much as I had always imagined them to.


This is a true statement made by me. Follow your heart, but don't be surprised when it breaks by somone you love and you thought loved you.

This is what is true to me. Truths come out, and this is the truth. Nobody cares, Nobody Will.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for not minding my own business but I was reading your blogs and you and Maya have a lot of fights, who doesn't? You have to be there for each other, no matter if theres a dumb petty fued or fight! Be true friends to each other, be grateful you have each other! -Trine Fogelmanis from Google+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've gotta be kidding me? I honestly don't care about her anymore. I really don't care what she does so, I'm not making up with her. Like, I legitimentally don't care.

      Delete