Sunday, November 9, 2014

All These Little Things

So, the boys finally came back... yay.... (not) while Maya and I were playing Just Dance 2014 on my Wii. They came and watched us. Maya was obsessed with her red pyjamas when I said I'd cough on her. Weird. So, then we reverted to Just Dance 4 and I was obsessed with the girls on there dancing sexually. Everyone was wondering why. Why? Well because they actually were dancing sexually. The boys were cheering us on and it was kinda fun, I'd say. So, at the end when we were finished, I walked back from the kitchen. "Are you okay?" Farkle asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. I was acting weird apparently. Maya made a comment while we were playing about the Brooklyn-Connor thing, which I think I only mentioned on pages, which if you actually had access to them, you'd know. We stood there for a few seconds, and as I walked to go put the Wii remotes away, I lightly banged into his shoulder, and he grabbed onto me and hugged me. Slowly, I hugged Farkle back. We hugged each other tighter each second, not to the point we had to use much effort. "It's okay." He said. I put my head into his shoulder. "It's okay" he repeated. We let go and I went to the remotes to put them away into the Wii remote bin. I went upstairs and while Maya showered, Kiwi and I were in there too. I was thinking, "Wow, these little things can change a person." Than, Kiwi and I left, he's in his cage, and I am now here! That's it! Return to read more soon on Take On The World! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment