Saturday, November 8, 2014

Courage Lines

One of the lyrics from my new song say "face the 99" which means that there were 100 steps of getting out of something bad, and once she takes one step, she can face the 99. Basically the meaning of the song is a girl is in a bad situation, any bad sort of situation, and she feels like she will never get out. Voices in her head and people keep on telling her that there are 100 steps of getting out and once you take 1, you can face the 99. So, once you take 1 step you can face the next 99 steps of getting out. The exact lyric is, "If I can overcome step one, I can face the 99." Another line of courage says, "They think that I am staying down, but I'm not giving up tonight." So, people think that they got you down and that your fully down in the situation, but you won't give up. You'll show them up and beat the game. The next line of courage is, "I am stronger than my fears. Got 100 steps to go, tonight I'll make it 99." It says that you're stronger than your fears, and that is true. Overcome your fears, and be stronger. It says that tonight you'll make it 99, not another time, tonight is time. Now is time to overcome step 1. The last line of courage is, "I have everything to lose by not getting up to fight." If you don't get up to fight, you'll only be pushed down and defeated, and this is in any situation, not just mine. Those are my lines of courage from my song! Please don't listen to it just to know more of these lyrics, because they seem very encouraging. Don't even search them up, they're on my blog post if you scroll down. So, don't listen or do any purposeful research about my song. I am just saying! I hope I gave you more courage to stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment