Thursday, November 13, 2014

What He Does

So, last night was a little bit unbelievable, and that's on Lucas' half. Okay, so last night like always, Maya-Farkle. That ring a bell? So, Lucas took me up to the top bunk. I was sad and crying badly to myself. So, Lucas told me to calm down. I didn't know how to. He said he could help me, and then I thought of Farkle and said no. Then, Lucas said something that shocks me. He told me to wait on the bed and he was going to get something for me. For a second I thought it was Kiwi until he began shuffling jewelry and hair pins around on the shelf. He came with a bobby pin. He ripped the plastic top off, which covers the sharp parts. He gave it to me. "I can't believe I'm letting you do this." He said. "Just scrape yourself and it will make you think of that instead of Farkle and Maya and whatever is going on." He handed me the bobby pin. "Your letting me do this?" I asked. "I'll get hurt." He said not to worry and I'll be fine. So, I scraped my tiny little hand with the pin. I scraped my shoulder. He took to pin. "I can't let you do this." He said. He tossed it off of the bed and it hit the tv. Then, we decided to form a jealousy plan over Farkle and Maya. We pretended to do what I do with Farkle and what he did with Maya. So, we did that. Then my fake girly noises were getting on his nerves and and he kicked me off the. So, Lucas stayed alone up there. I was crying. Farkle came and grabbed me and hugged me he took me up on the normal bed. Then, Lucas came down and said sorry. We all were ok. I believe I must've done something stupid, so Farkle began to yell at me. I cried and tried to stay away from him. He said he didn't do anything. I told myself in my head that I was stupid.  I got up and grabbed a new pin, broke it, and broke myself. I scraped my little hand, quietly to myself. I decided to stop. "Why are you mad at me?!" Farkle asked, obviously annoyed. "You were yelling at me." I said. "What..." Farkle said shocked, but drifting away. "You yelled at me." I said again. "Riley I... I didn't know." He said. He apologized. Then, everybody was ok again. Remember the Boys and Girls Challenge? So, we basically did that again. The boys battled of who could get the most girly noises out of the girls. Maya took Lucas' side, I took their side. Lucas had to do it to Maya. I took their side because I didn't believe Farkle could do it with me. So, then we all went to sleep. I woke up the next morning. Not a mark was left on my hand or shoulder, only the ones on my wrist and arms from Matthew West. And that is what Lucas did last night. He told me to hurt myself, he was mean to Maya. He's not like that. Or... or is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment