Thursday, November 6, 2014

It's Okay... Is It?

Last night, it was Maya, Farkle and I sleeping over because Lucas was in the hospital for getting hurt in gym class with Maya, who freaked out. So, it was me and them. I was REALLY sad. I don't know why, but silently I cried SOOO hard to myself. Maya told a story about thinking her reading teacher Miss Baker was the foods and fashion teacher only because her name is Miss Baker. Everyone laughed. Then, Farkle and I began talking and hugging each other when I was clearly crying. Then he said something that made me feel ten times better than anything. He was rubbing me and said, "You're so smooth..." as he went over a scratch on me. I thought, "Really? I am there?" And then that voice in my head came out, "long time no see!" she said. "Yeah, really, there. He doesn't mean physically, or maybe he didn't notice." "He did. He knows." I said. "Oh, well then, he just cares." She said fading off when Farkle grabbed me again, mainly because I got caught up in Farkle that she disappeared from my mind. Than, Lucas came. Everyone was talking, and he fell asleep. Then, I was crying and Farkle seemed very annoyed. He said I was crying for no reason. I wasn't. I was crying because he was annoyed of me and so worried for Maya. And hey Maya, how would that feel on the other shoe, huh!?! Then, I woke Lucas up who took my side and took me to the top bunk, Auggie's bed. 45 minutes to an hour later, I woke up with a severe leg pain. I sat for a second and then woke Lucas up."What?" He said. "My leg hurts." I said. "Growing pains?" He asked. "No, it really hurts!" He said it's okay and then I began to wish Farkle was here. I knew that if he knew and was there, he'd say it's okay, and it'd be okay....

No comments:

Post a Comment