Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Happy, Sad Truth

You wanna know what the title is about? Farkle. The Happy, Sad Truth. Here's that.

The happy truth is that I found a song that reminds me so much of Farkle. It's such a relation to it. It makes me happy because I feel like I have power saying that. I feel like I can just scream out those words and just say it as it is.

The sad truth is that those words are so true. It's true what I'm saying. It's the truth and apart of it makes me feel bad that it wont happen again with him. It makes me feel embarassed that I think that. But how much more embarassed could I get? So, because I can't get any more embarassed, I'll post my relation lyrics here.

The song is the faster version of Everytime We Touch. I feel bad taking this song away from Auggie and Smackle, but they don't really need it. They'll live without it. I wont live without the song that I have so much relation to, it's almost scary! Like always, highlighted parts are relations.

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive.


'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last,
Need you by my side.
'Cause every time we touch, I feel this static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.


Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry.
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall.

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
'Cause every time we touch, I feel this static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.


'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.


So, that is what I can relate to. Basically all of the song besides for 3 parts. The arms and the castle. I don't even get that part. The wiping away tears that I cry, is not true and the "you make me rise when I fall" is not true either. The rest of this song is such a relation. Anyway, here's my video for the song.


I've been with Lucas all night and him and I were repeating this video of this song over and over again while eating what we believe is cake. It's actually my flavorless waffles. Weird, huh? Anyway, I'm enjoying the night with him and he said it's good that I am getting my mind off of everything. Because at the beginning as soon as Auggie left with my parents to First Alliance without me, long story (I didn't wanna go because Auggie said he's going to tell Maya to tell all my friends there that I am mean) so I didn't want to spend my time being bullied. So, onc they left, I began crying SOOOO hard. I almost gave myself more cuts when I said out loud, "No, talk to someone, you'll be fine then." So, I called Lucas and said it was an emergancy that I need him. He came within 10 minutes and told me I'm fine. I told him I was about to hurt myself and he then hogged me to the computer. He searched up My Immortal by Evanescence. "Listen to this song" he said. I listened to it and I cried SOOOO hard. He then took me to Everytime We Touch and made me sing that one. I related to it, and I felt happier. I thank Lucas for making me happy. Now, he's sitting beside me with his laptop on Google+. He's watching me write this! Well, that's basically it for this night which isn't a happy, sad truth. It's a sad truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment