Friday, October 10, 2014

Hurtful but True

Tonight was the offical night of Youth Night. Or so I thought. I apparently wasn't old enough to go, and Maya, Lucas, and Farkle supposedly were. I got very mad and I wanted to go home because there was nothing in it for me just staying for an hour and then having to go home while I watch happy teens go to Youth Night. I got mad that I hit Maya, and like a real jerk, she hit me back. I was really mad so we called my mom and the security guard told her we were hitting each other so she made us come home. When we were waiting for my mom outside, Maya was just screaming the most hurtful things to me ever. They seemed so true. She said I'm the most unpopular girl in school, and nobody likes me. She said I need to take Missy's advice and grow up. She said "no wonder you have no friends." I was torn apart by that, and I believe it. I'm not worth the world. The world has no time for me. Obviously, people just go out of there way to be rude and yell at me. I just stood there and tried to stop myself from crying when 2 girls came to us. I thought, "Oh no, more people to take her side after Farkle did, basically." Then, the two girls stuck up for me and said Maya needs to get a life. Maya said I was acting like I was 7, and those girls said that Maya was, and by telling me that, she was making a fool out of herself. I thought, "Really? I'm worth your precious time? Shouldn't you be swimming or something, not sticking up for me?" What Maya said was hurtful, but it felt very true. The whole way home I cried. I cried softly with my head into the seat, covered in my sweater. I got home and rushed into my room and the minute the door was closed, I broke into tears. I grabbed my blankets that were thankfully in my room, and I sat against the wall and cried. I got into my pyjamas and came to listen to sad songs like Avril Lavigne. Now, I'm here. Just a girl who isn't worth the time of anyone. I doubt even Farkle, precious little Farkle who I never thought would be mean, probably doesn't wanna be with me right now, or ever. I thought Maya and I had everything. Apparently, we have everything all right. Everything bad. I don't even have someone like Farkle or Lucas to run to. I can just cry to my blankets hoping for a reply, but not recieving one. Maybe I wont wake up tomorrow, maybe I will. All I know is Maya said those things for a reason. She said them because they're true.

No comments:

Post a Comment