Sunday, October 12, 2014

St. Paul the 4th

I've decided to take on the responsibility you need to own a hamster. To take care of a hamster, it requires  a lot of work. So, to prepare myself for the job, I've joined a practice hamster care website. The hamster sleeps, drinks, and eats. You need to pay your attention to him when he needs. I chose a little grey hamster boy that I named St. Paul the 4th. I call him St. Paul. St. Paul is teaching me to care for my own hamster. St. Paul will prove if I am ready for a real Teddy Bear Hamster. He is a good tool to use for practice. So, once I can prove I can take care of St. Paul, I will be able to get a real hamster next month!!

You wanna have some practice with a hamster, too? Take care of St. Paul and you'll prove it. Take Care of St. Paul the Hamster when you click that link. He's ready for you, and for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment