Friday, October 3, 2014

Kept Up With It

So, wikia's been falling quite behind with people's moments, besides for one pairing. Let me just talk before I say it. So, the pairing of me and Lucas hasn't been updated since Girl Meets Smackle, episode 8. The pairing of Maya and Farkle hasn't been updated since Girl Meets Maya's Mother, episode 7. The me and Farkle hasn't been updated since episode 8. Maya and I haven't been updated since episode 7. So, the Maya and Lucas page already has Girl Meets World of Terror, episode 11. I mean, this could be because the Lucas-me and the Farkle-Maya hasn't had any moments. This could also be because nobody cares for those pairings anymore. The thing is with Farkle and I, there are obviously moments fro Girl Meets Crazy Hat. Being a moderator on wikia, I'll tell them to update. Besides, in the episodes, Lucas hasn't been interested in me. He brushes me off, and saves Maya. Then, if Lucas goes with Maya, who'll take me? Obviously Farkle. I'll remind wikia to keep up with everyone else too. I wanna view wikia with new updates with me. So, I'll tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment