Monday, October 6, 2014

Another Night of... Well Nights

So, a lot went on after swimming. Apparently, Auggie really likes Lucas. He was piggybacking him around the house and I had to be the wolf that had to chase them. Then, we decided to go to bed. I apologized to Farkle and Maya for being rude to them and I went to sleep. Well, stuff went on inbetween there like, oh, here's something really funny! Lucas kissed Maya's head when she was upset, and then he didn't even realize he did it until after!!! He was always like, "Did I just do that?" and Maya said, "Yeah...." very disturbed. Anyway, I'm not gonna say much about what Farkle and I did at that time, but I'll inform you something about it. He wanted me to write a blog page that I can send to him because he thinks I am keeping a secret. Of course, who wouldn't be? He convinced me pretty well, actually, that I should tell someone. Maybe that someone being him. I'd tell Maya, but I have the same situation that she does when she apologizes. I feel she wont wanna talk about it, or be annoyed of me or something. If you really had the right idea, you'd know why. Farkle made his honest guesses on what was bothering me. He knows that if I actually mean something, I'll be enthusiastic. Like this for an example. "Do you still like us?" He asked and I began freaking out saying yes. He asked if it was Matthew West stuff and I said no. He said that's all he had in mind. Well, yeah. That's been another night of nights. I guess I might write that blog page for Farkle. We never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment