Thursday, October 9, 2014

Be Without Me

Maya is seriously not a true friend anymore. I didn't wanna be rude after school by saying this, but now I can. I actually hung out with Jenaya today and it was REALLY fun and she was so nice and considerate, two things Maya isn't. Jenaya actually is like a true best friend. Someone you'd actually want. She's fun, nice, considerate, smart, and she is anything BUT annoying. I can't take Maya anymore. I can't take Farkle anymore. I can't take any of them anymore. Lucas isn't bad, but he's one of them. I just wont do this anymore. I'd like to say goodbye to them. Now, I can go live a life of my own. A life that involves new friends, new people. I am tired of them pushing me around. We never fight this much normally, and I am not just talking about Maya. I'm talking about Farkle too. Luckily, Lucas and I didn't go there. If I am gonna hang out with any of them again, it'll be Lucas. What did Farkle ever do, you ask? Well (like always), Maya and I got in a fight and she pushed me into a fence. Farkle (like always) took her side and Lucas just followed for the good of being popular, or whatever they are. Then, in Religion class I thought, "finally, the last period of the day and no annoying people." Then Farkle sat beside me, "Lady" he said not meaning it. Like how dumb Mackenzie Doucette calls me bestie and she OBVIOUSLY doesn't mean it and is just doing it to annoy me. He kept wrapping his arm around me, sarcastically. Normally when he hugged me, I was ok with it, but every time I just smacked him off of me and said stop. I literally had to complain about him twice to Mr. Mhehe, the sub for Mrs. Young. Mr. Mhehe made him move, finally. But, to all of those people, be without me. I'm tired of all of this fighting. Until we can all get ourselves in order, be without me. I mean, all of us get in order, even me. Even Lucas who did nothing, really. Normal him is not a bystander. He would've came to me. Until were all back in order with ourselves, be without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment