Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Save a Life

So, my hamster research stuff has been going great! The thing is, it's very expensive. But, I was offered a VERY good deal! So, my mom cleans a house every week for a backup job. She doesn't need it, she just feels bad for the dirty housed people, so she cleans. So, the girl she works for is named JC and they have a hamster of their own. The kids are about 12 and maybe 6, 7 or 8 years old. Caitlyn and Josie are their names. So, their hamster lives in their bathtub. It has a HUGE cage, they say. So, the kids HATE the hamster. They simply HATE him/her, whatever gender it is. JC said that the kids actually say that they hate the hamster. I felt TERRIBLE for the poor little thing. My mom said that I can safe it's life. I can take him/her home, along with it's cage and everything it owns for free, instead of getting my own new one. At first, I wanted my new one. But my mom told me I'll be saving it's life. The kids hate it SOOO badly. They never want to feed it and it starves sometimes. Next month instead of getting the hamster, I can get a ball or something for it. So, I've decided to save the little guy instead of buy a healthy one that is okay. He/She is not a little baby anymore, but it's not that big, really. So, I was offered this hamster for free. Wait Riley, why would you get a ball for it next month instead of the hamster? Oh yeah! That's where the BEST news comes in!! Instead of getting him/her next month, I'll get him/her for 100% FREE on Thursday!!! Yup! All I need to do is buy food and classic needs stuff for it, if it doesn't have it. Suddenly when I was walking down the stairs from my mom telling me about it, I began shrieking in excitement!! I am going to OFFICIALLY bring a hamster into the Matthews family!!




This is when my new song, Save a Life by The Fray comes in. I am saving a life. I am a lifesaver. I'll be loving, I'll be caring, I'll be whatever I need to be. Not that it's my birthday, but the thing I want most for my birthday or any special occasion, is to save a life. Saving a life is the best gift ever. I was thinking I wanted a new one, when I can have a good deal on another one, and I can save a life. Besides, the good thing about taking the one of JC's hands is that he/she is already used to people, and I don't have to leave them alone for a few days to let them get used to their surroundings. Also, I don't think it has a name yet, so I can name it. Thank God that I don't have to wait 28 days anymore!!! I'm going to save a life. Riley Matthews is a lifesaver. Saving a life is all I want to do!

Dear My New Hamster
You are used to being neglected in an unloving family. I've been surrounded with these situations. Now, don't expect that when you're here with me. Expect love and kindess. You can get a leash and go for walks with me! I can take you outside! My 5 year old brother, Auggie can hamster babysit you when I am not available! Any sickness, I will cure for you. A home you need, I will provide. You wont live in the bathtub, anymore. You'll have a room to run around in, and be free. I haven't met you, but I already care very much about you. I know you will never mean to hurt me. 2 days from now, you'll finally have a loving family. I am going to save your little life. We have a future together, and I'll hold on to you in my heart forevermore. You can be whatever you want with me. I'll always love you. Remember, I am here. If you need anything, I am in your life and I am your best friend. Always and forever, we will be together. I am going to hold onto you as long as I can! I'll never neglect you. God bless you and I pray that you'll be okay! I'm always there. Always there. Always....

So, in two days, everyone welcome the newest member to our family. Remember, we treat him/her with love and respect. Auggie, be an AMAZING and OUTSTANDING hamster babysitter, Farkle and Lucas, be AMAZING friends and try to help me out. And Maya, well, I know you don't care. But know, I have been with you through the times of your neglecting family. Now, you can relate to this little hamster. Just, remember that I'm helping this hamster, and I am open to you just as much. And I'm hoping him/her and Ginger might be able to be friends if we can't. They'll be the us we were in the past. And everyone else, support me through Google! Remember I am saving a life, and this is no fake.

I just figured out how to save a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment