Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Just a Little More Research

My timing for the hamster arrival has changed to two days from now! It is 1 day, 28 hours, 1707 minutes, and 102443 seconds left until the arrival. I'm very exact. So, I am very stoked to say I can finally stop saying the whole he/she thing. My new hamster is a....


A BOY!!! I am getting a boy hamster. So, I'm VERY excited to recieve him. Although, Caitlyn and Josie just weren't sure at first until my mom said she'd get them crafty little presents and they gave him up like that. So, I do have to do some more research. Just a little more. Normally, I wouldn't because I wouldn't think I'd be getting one until 1 month. Now, it's 2 days so I need to do the very last bit I can. So, tomorrow I will write a post with the offical information. I'll write the post late at night because I'll be most excited. So, about 24-26 hours from now, I'll write the official information post with all the information I wrote. I have a notebook at school that I am writing all of my memorized facts in. I spent the entire day writing it! Ever since 3rd period today! So, I've gotta go do a little bit more research. See ya guys tomorrow or maybe later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment