Thursday, October 30, 2014

Jealousy Plan Failed

Okay, so last night after being horrified by Micheal Myers, the murderer with Maya and my friend Caprice and after she left, Maya and I slept over with the boys. So, Lucas was apparently trying to make Maya jealous with the girl in 7th grade that everyone loves. Her name is Alexis, and I wont say last name because of Riley Jake, stalking Maya. So, he called Alexis and tried to make her jealous. Although, she ended up talking to Maya because apparently they're good friends. So, Farkle told her to go along with the plan and start liking Lucas. She faked it, but it failed. So, Lucas gave in to Maya that he doesn't have a true crush on her, although she is still awesome and pretty! I wasn't listening, oh but I knew what was goin' on! I have ears people! Farkle can't shut out my ears! I don't know why he was trying to make Maya jealous of Alexis, but he was. He tried to make Alexis the opposite of Maya to prove he likes girl that aren't like her. They are pretty opposite, and he did get that from real information, like she sucks at drawing and she is sporty. She takes hockey as an option, I'm sure it's real. So, Lucas' jealousy plan towards Maya officially failed!

No comments:

Post a Comment