Saturday, October 18, 2014

Riley Wins the Flaw Game

Girl Meets Flaws (Flaws) has aired on Disney. Everyone has moments on their moments page, but Farkle and I. I am happy. I do feel that it is rediculous that they didn't have my moments with him. I know we hugged, I know I grabbed on to his shirt (nicely, not like Maya did), I know I grabbed on to him, I know I was the one who went to talk to him first, I know I was the one who missed him in class. So, it's kinda rediculous. Anyway, I think I just won the flaws game because Maya and Lucas have got some sick (good kind of sick) moments! So, Riley won the flaw game!

This is a scene from Flaws that they call Riley Wins. Clearly, I won something so I consider this photo to be my victory of this post! Except, look how Farkle is looking at me..... anyways. So, Riley officially wins the flaws game!

No comments:

Post a Comment