Sunday, October 12, 2014

Furry Friend (100th Post)

Hey guys! It's Riley Matthews and it is my 100th post on Take On The World! I would just make it about that, but I have an important story to tell you. Today, Auggie, my mom, my uncle and I decided to go to Petland to check out their fish stuff. We saw some fish make out sessions, too! After looking at the fish I realized it might be boring. So, I went to the baby Teddy Bear Hamsters! They are adorable, and I have officially decided to get one. I'm doing a lot of hamster research. On the 10th of November, I will offically welcome a new baby hamster to our Matthews family. Auggie is gonna be the hamster babysitter, and maybe the hamster can make friends with Ginger, Maya's ferret. I'm excited to see what this hamster can bring to the Matthews family! Welcoming a new furry friend to the Matthews Family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment