Monday, October 20, 2014

Why Do They Follow Me? APPARENTLY THERE'S A PART 2

Part 2 to my post, Why Do They Follow Me? Apparently, there is a part 2! Anyways! URGENT NEWS. Apparently, more goes on in Flaws than I thought!!! I hate it and I NEVER wanna see it!!! Okay, so there is NEW moments between me and Farkle that I had NO IDEA about!!! I NEVER WANNA SEE FLAWS NOW! Anyway, here is the Farkle and Riley moments from BLAGHHH! Oh, I mean Flaws.... maybe...



  • Riley is concerned for where Farkle is.
  • Riley is upset when he tells them he's being bullied.
  • She takes him by the collar, claiming that "it isn't him."
  • He explains the situation to her.
  • Riley is the only person that Farkle tells the situation to.
  • When he says that he's the "biggest nothing," she stares at him.
  • She hugs him comfortingly.
  • He hugs back.
  • He was holding her, his hands wrapped around her waist.
  • He kept looking at her.
  • She made people write on their foreheads to support him.
Okay, so look at the 9th one! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! PARALYZED RILEY! I'm never gonna live to see the next day of my life!!!! There will never be more life lived by Riley Matthews after FLAWS airs!!!! Why Do They Follow Me? part 2 created.

No comments:

Post a Comment