Thursday, October 2, 2014

Riley Matthews Top Songs (ALL SONGS INCLUDED)

In this post, because I have nothing better to post about, I'll be posting my top songs. They are quite amazing, and I am very protective of some of them. So, those ones will be seen and so will some other ones so check it out!

1 and 2 (tied). Broken Girl by Matthew West and Best Friends Forever by KSM

3. My Heart Is Broken by Evanescence

4. Potential Break-Up Song by Aly and AJ

5. Your Friend by Istiana Bestari

6. Time's Up by Ashley Tisdale

7. Small by Amanda Falk

8. Hero by Superhick

9. All I Can Do by Chantal Kreviasuk

10. Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood

11. Made In The USA by Demi Lovato

12. Road to Paradise by Jordin Sparks

13. Miracle by Cascada (slow)

14. If I Can't Have You by Kelly Clarkson

15. Don't Forget by Demi Lovato

16. Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson

17. For The Love of a Daughter by Demi Lovato

18. Amazing by Janelle

19. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift

20. If I Die Young by Laura Alaina Nightcore (also 20th song in the playlist)

21. Stars Aligning by China Anne McClain

22. Love Me by JJ Heller

23. Take On The World by Riley Matthews ft. Maya Hart

24. Naturally by Selena Gomez

25. We Belong Together by Mariah Carey

Thanks for reading my top songs! These are ALL of my songs in order. There would normally be 26, but becasue Best Friends Forever is tied with Broken Girl, it goes to 25. Thanks for reading Take On The World!

Also, inbetween Time's Up and Small is Bullseye by Aly and AJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment