Monday, October 6, 2014

By Your Side

I have a new song. It's kind of like... well some other songs I have. I have some songs based like this. Um, it's called By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North. I know for a FACT that all of my friends have heard it. Frenquelly, it comes on the Christian Station. (Uggh, another Matthew West). Just kidding, that's okay. I'm not upset about that. It's actually pretty popular on the station, so I will less wanna listen to the Christian station. Though, I'd rather it come on than Matthew West. Because if my friends hear it it'll be like, 'oh I've heard this' and it wont be that bad because clearly they've heard it. But Matthew West, they'll actually hear it for the FIRST time (unless those idiots who think it's a nice idea to listen to my songs ALREADY HAVE). I know my friends wouldn't though. Alright, so don't listen to it! That was my post for By Your Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment