Friday, October 3, 2014

Youth Night and The World's Serial Killer

I have news! I actually have 2 things! Let's start with number 1. So, you remember that big Village Square Leisure Centre thing from August 20th or something. Yeah, tonight we might go again but for something BIGGER! We'll invite Farkle and Lucas to come to Youth Night! I'M SO HAPPY. It's from 8-10 at night. Also, it's for 12 to 15 year olds. We can go before that. In Youth Night, they have SO many cool features. I'm so very happy to be going.

There's a scene of Youth Night. It's kinda like Surf N' Turf in Maya's uncle's place. I'm very exciting to possibly be going to this again!

The second news is Maddie Rooney from Liv and Maddie is a serial killer. The episode turned out she wasn't, but hey, I can pretend. I am happy to know that Maddie is an official Serial Killer. Maya and I have been waiting on that for weeks. Finally, she's a serial killer.

Village Square Leisure Centre Youth Night with Farkle And Lucas- 8-10
Maddie Rooney Serial Killer- 4:00PM-FOREVERMORE!!

Happy Youth Night Day and Happy Maddie's Official Serial Killer Day, October 3rd.

October 3rd is officially Maddie's serial killer day, and another memory of swimming to live on (maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment