Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Someone Who Knows Me

Last night, Maya insisted Farkle and Lucas come over. So, they did. We all doodled on DS's. Maya and Farkle were doing it together, so Lucas came to me to do it. That made Farkle upset. Also, Lucas kept graffiting me and putting bows in my hair on the DS and said I finally look beautiful. A part of me thought I had inner beauty, just not outer beauty. Another part said, "Come on, Riley. Remember, perfection" but I just couldn't think of love seeing perfection. Then it did. Farkle told him to stop and that I am beautiful, inside and out. Then, I think this is when Farkle left Maya. He wasn't gonna be in her team anymore. Then Maya just sat there for a bit. I had my back turned and Farkle seemed worried about me when I kept my back. He came to me and hugged me. I kept on asking him why he was being so nice to me. He said I deserve it. So, then I asked him if he really thinks I am beautiful. He said I am, and he made it specific. "Every little part of you is beautiful. Even the ugliest injuries are beautiful." He said. "I don't think you wanna see my injuries." I said and then I explained the injury I still had from when I was 4 and it is underneath the 4th toe on the right foot. He said more about scratches on me being beautiful. "What..." I said drifting off. "You know, Riley." He said. I got confused, and then I didn't. Then it was there. Something I waited for. Someone understands me without even asking me what's the matter. How did he just suddenly know what was going on? He clearly did. I was half asleep and I'm pretty sure this actually went on, but Lucas asked what happened to me. Like, what was going on? Farkle said he shouldn't tell him, and that it would hurt me. To myself in my head I thought, "Why's Farkle acting like he knows something?" And then there it was. He really payed a lot of attention to me. If he didn't, he wouldn't know what's up with me. He'd think I'm normal. He wouldn't know what's going on with me. He pays attention to me, clearly. Knowing that there is actually proof of him loving me and paying undivided attention to me, feels great because it's OBVIOUSLY real!!! Off topic comment, but Lucas ended up fixing up Maya. He just randomly hugged her. It was random. She hugged back tightly. I was confused but it was cute!!! Well,  Farkle knows me very well. And I'm not afraid to tell him anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment