Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Getting Used To...

One thing I know I have to get used to is this. Farkle likes Maya. She is his women. So am I, but she is too. I have to get past thinking I am special. I have to know that he loves her too. Usually, that makes me cry. It made me cry last night. It made me cry that Farkle loved Maya like no other. He loves me, but he loves her too and it bothers me more than anything. Everyday I tried to tell myself, "Were equal to him. Don't be hurt." It never really worked. I would cry because I'm not the only one. With Maya and Lucas (they hang out because Farkle and I do), that Lucas doesn't have a similar connection with anyone else. We've gotten over our crush, but it'd be weird if Farkle did. Just, getting used to it has been a pain all my life. I even sent something to EWC (ElderWisdomCircle) about it and trying to get used to it. He loves us both, and it'll always be that way. Always. I should eventually learn to get used to the painful truth. Did I say painful? And truth. Girl Meets the Truth. I'm that girl, and I am just continuing my life to meet more truths like this. I'll get used to Farkle loving Maya. I have to and I'll try

No comments:

Post a Comment