Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Saving You Soon

Still, I feel bad for my little hamster being neglected right now. He had to spend last night in that same house. He probably thinks, "I am never gonna get out of here and have someone to love me." I will be that person though. I'll be the most LOVING person in the world to him! He'll be my very own and I'll never neglect him. I have a perfect day schedule for him.


Hamster's Schedule (Monday-Friday)

  • Wake up in the morning and eat
  • Play for a little bit
  • At 8:30AM, go back to sleep, possibly until I return from school at 3:35PM. If he doesn't go to sleep, then play with his wheel or something.
  • Auggie-Hamster time!
  • I return home and we play some more
  • Dinner!
  • Play time again
  • Alone time.
  • Hamster-Owner time to calm down and settle in for a good night sleep.
  • BEDTIME! 9:30PM
Hamster's Schedule (Weekends including possible long weekends and holiday breaks)
  • Wake up in the morning and eat.
  • Play for a little bit.
  • Alone time for an hour or so, if needed.
  • Play time for a bit longer.
  • Nap time! 12:30PM-1:30PM
  • Wake up and play.
  • Alone time.
  • (PLAYING OR ANYTHING UNTIL...)
  • Dinner!
  • Play time with friends and me and you.
  • Alone time.
  • Hamster-Owner TV watching to calm down and settle in for a good night sleep.
  • BEDTIME! 9:30PM
We don't have to follow these schedules, it is just going to be the schedule to show his average day. So, he should know that there will be play time. There will always be play time unlike his past home. So, I am saving the poor thing!

another letter to my hamster

Hi, buddy! It's me again! I just wanted to let you know that you'll be okay. You will come home to me, and finally have a loving family. I know you still have one last night and almost 2 full days left, but you have to trust me. I will be there very soon. Soon this day will end and I'll go to school the next day. You and I'll spend our last night apart from each other. Than, I'll arrive from school at 3:35PM, and there you'll be. You'll be sitting there waiting. I'll run inside and see you. I want you to know how much I am happy saving you. Remember, I'll play with you. I know you may not be used to people, but I'll get you used to me, buddy. Okay? Trust me on this. I bet we'll be the people that each other loves most. I have a lot of friends who will love you! Farkle, my very close friend will love you. He's funny and I bet he'd like you. Lucas is a cowboy sorta guy. He is very sophisticated and gentle. For some quiet time, I bet you'll love him! My little brother, Auggie is 5 years old and he'll watch over you and play with you when I'm gone! My ex-best friend Maya, has a ferret named Ginger you might like to play with. Maya, well, you might not get to know her. I wish you could but I doubt it. The point is, you have everyone and everything you need here! Okay, one more night, 2 more days, I'll save you. I promise buddy, I'll save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment